What Personal Information About Customers Does Hawaiiuwt.biz Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Hawaiiuwt.biz
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Hawaiiuwt.biz if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as your Shopping Cart storages between visits.
Does Hawaiiuwt.biz Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Hawaiiuwt.biz customers .
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Universal Worldwide Trading substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Hawaiiuwt.biz and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Condition of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Hawaiiuwt.biz, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Hawaiiuwt.biz gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Hawaiiuwt.biz for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please write us an email.
Hawaiiuwt.biz does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Hawaiiuwt.biz only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Hawaiiuwt.biz, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Condition of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Hawaii. If you have any concern about privacy at Hawaiiuwt.biz, please Contact Us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Condition of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information Yu can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Hawaiiuwt.biz include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, payment settings (including credit card information and check balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, New for You, Share the Love, Special Occasion Reminders, Weekly Movie Showtimes, and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites); shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries).